Welcome

This blog is dedicated to my quilts and new patterns.
I welcome all comments (good or bad).

I look forward to hearing from you. - Rene

Saturday 22 October 2011

Well today I am off the the Creativ Festival in Toronto. I always look forward to seeing some new techniques, taking a class and some picking up some great deals. If you have never been to a show, I do recommend that you check one out.
They have two shows every year. One in the spring and one in the fall. They are both great. There is nothing better than a huge room full of quilters and other crafters who love to share their ideas and techniques with you.
I usually go with my friend Susan. But this year she is in the sunny south on a much needed vacation. I will miss her this trip. Hope she has a great holiday though. :)
I will be taking the Lens Mill bus for this show. Another great idea. No worries about driving or parking in downtown Toronto. I will be checking out several boothes this year. Some old favorites and seeing what is new in the quilting world.
Hope everyone has a great day. - Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment