Welcome

This blog is dedicated to my quilts and new patterns.
I welcome all comments (good or bad).

I look forward to hearing from you. - Rene

Thursday 11 August 2011

Sad to See You Go!

We meet alot of people in our lives. Some just come and go and some really touch our lives.
As some of you know I work part-time. While there I have gotten to know some really great girls. One of them is Christina. She is the most bubbly, energetic and nicest person I have ever met. She has taught me many things. When she enters a room you can not help but smile. She just does that to you.
Sadly she is moving on to another job. I really do understand why she is moving, but it doesn't make the move any easier. I wish her the very best in her new job, but will miss her very much. I wish her nothing but happiness and can't wait to see pics of her with her business suit and briefcase. (She knows what I mean!)
Good Luck Christina!!!
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment